Jack has made transactions that would otherwise never happen. His sheer knowledge and ability to do research outshines other professionals. On our last deal together, with his extensive research he made the appraiser eat his words and revise.....
- Karo V.
I have worked with Jack on two deals. He was extremely instrumental in making the deals happen for me. I was so impressed with Jack's work ethic, he went above my greatest expectations. I would absolutely recommend Jack.
- Jeffrey P.
Owner of Geoffrey's Restaurant Malibu CA.
Jack is highly talented technologically. He is a master with contract negotiations and made a deal for me that was beyond what I expected. Jack is hands down the best in the business. If I were to need a real estate agent again, Jack would be the one I would call.
- Michael E. - D.D.S.
It was hard enough getting a return phone call from other brokers, but Jack was on top of helping me look & when we finally found the perfect property he negotiated me a far better deal than I had expected.
- Kristi V.
I was impressed with Jack's concise communication skills and timing of what needed to be accomplished, as well as his proper delegation of each task, problem solving and utmost professionalism in handling the project to its completion.
- Joseph W.
Jack is friendly, professional, and just the right amount of persistent. Being a first-time home buyer, I appreciated the fact that Jack comes from a family of real estate professionals and has many years of experience.
- Leslie H.
It was a pleasure to work with Jack. He was very diligent, responsible, and professional in all his real estate dealings with me. I look forward to working with Jack again in the future. Highly recommended!!
- Bill B. - Esquire
You have never "pushed" us to purchase something beyond our means which has shown me how ethical you are. It is obvious that you love what you do and take great pleasure in helping your clients.
- Harriet M.
We are passionate about finding our clients just the right home to purchase.
With over 30+ years of real estate experience we have learned a great deal about the home buying experience. The MOST important thing we have learned is to LISTEN to our clients. You can be assured that we will help you find the right home because we actually listen to what you want in your next home. Armed with this information, we can focus our energies into finding you the perfect home.
It’s an exciting process and we guide you through every step from the first consultation, to determine what you are looking for in a home, through the close of escrow. We will assist you with locating a great lender, inspectors, escrow/title services, etc. Whatever you need. Equity Advisors is here for you every step of the way.
BUYING YOUR HOME
When we say “Full Service” at Equity Advisors we mean it. Here are some of the many steps we take to insure you have a “worry-free,” successful buying experience:
1. Conference to determine “needs/wants” list for our home search.
2. Refer client to a residential mortgage broker, if desired, to determine best financing options.
3. Commence the property search via all available sources; The MLS, realtor.com, Zillow, etc.
4. Communicate via the client’s desired method; email, fax, text, mail, etc. those homes that match the client’s parameters.
5. Schedule appointments so that the client can view the homes.
6. Create a DAILY property “Hot Sheet” for the client so that the client is alerted as new
properties hit the market that fit said client parameters.
7. Alert clients to any deals that fall out of escrow, have price reductions, etc. that fit the needs and wants of the client.
8. Show and analyze properties as the client desires.
9. Initiate a pricing and strategy analysis once a “target” home has been identified.
10. Draft a Purchase Agreement of said home for the client’s review.
11. Assemble all the necessary documents to submit a compelling offer for the client; Purchase Agreement, Pre-Qualification Letter, Bio/Background of Buyer’s, etc.
12. Submit the Offer “Package” to the Listing Agent.
13. Negotiate the purchase price and terms of the sale.
14. Open escrow upon acceptance of the client’s offer.
15. Coordinate with the Buyer’s lender, if applicable, on financing of the loan.
16. Handle all of the mandatory governmental buyer/seller disclosures and documents.
17. Guidance with inspections and reports.
18. Ensure all contingencies are met and removed within the time limits provided.
19. Guidance through the escrow process.
20. Handling all of the mandatory contracts, disclosures and paperwork.
21. Attend buyer’s final walk-through of property, if applicable.
22. Guidance through the closing process.
23. “High fives” when we close escrow.
24. Be a resource for any questions after the closing.